- Members must be Principal Investigators of glycan-related multi-omics data integration projects with established funding for database development, maintenance and public dissemination.
- Each member must
- provide quality data to the Alliance,
- provide feedback regarding their data usage (e.g, access logs, etc.) to assess the needs of users, and
- attend Alliance meetings either in-person or via conference calls.
- Each member database must provide data under an open-data license, cc-by 4.0 or more permissive, and all data must have unhindered access (i.e., no requirement for user registration, etc.)
- Associate members are those who can provide specific datasets to the members of GlySpace, but who do not satisfy all of the requirements of 1.
- Associate members may attend GlySpace meetings as observers.